Treat yourself to a whole day of treatments. Pamper Days and Half Day packages offer a selection of treatments in a relaxing atmosphere.
FULL PAMPER DAY
A full day of treatments including optional buffet lunch at Champneys Resort.
2019 dates: May 10 (May dates include aromatherapy instead of body massage)
PRE EXAM PAMPER DAY (ITEC or CIDESCO)
These are a run through before final examinations. Students are working on their treatments timings so lunch at the resort is not available
2019 dates: ITEC - March 20 CIDESCO - June 27, July 10, 11, 17, 18
Terms and conditions
- Pamper Days are only available at certain times of the year and are subject to availability
- For Full Pamper Days optional lunch in the Champneys Resort is available for £21.00 inc. booking fee, subject to availability. Lunch in the health spa must be pre-booked and pre-paid through the College at least one day in advance. Alternatively, you may wish to arrange lunch in the local area.
- All pamper days require payment in advance
- For pre-exam pamper days you must not have gel or acrylic nails
- Patch tests are required 24 hrs in advance for tinting (always included in pre-exam days)
- For Pre-exam pamper days lunch at the resort is not available. Please bring a packed lunch
Please note the contraindications listed below before booking:
BODY Contra Indications
loss of skin sensation, pacemakers, metal plates & pins, heart conditions, pregnancy, diabetes, epilepsy, highly vascular skin, skin conditions, oedema, swollen glands, sunburn, urinary infections, MS, cancer, spastic muscles, skeletal problems, crepey skin, recent operations
FACIAL Contra Indications:
skin conditions, conjunctivitis, migraines, sunburn, allergies, respiratory conditions, recent operations, heart conditions, metal plates & pins, cancer, unstable diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, highly vascular skin, crepey skin, loss of skin sensation, heart conditions.